It's HOLIDAY time!!!

It's HOLIDAY TIME, folks!!!!!!!! It's time to ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!! So we are going to have one good week off from our hectic daily routines. And believe it or not, I have already got my plans!!!! Well, already purchased 6 tickets for the Top Music Show to be held at the Indoor Stadium on this coming Sunday. Oh man!!! Just thinking of it sets my mind reeling already. I am about to witness one of the best performances by the best performers in Cambodia. Isn't this something one should look forward to? Too bad!! None of my friends is going to be there. They just do not have any preferences for such a show. Guess it is a matter of differing perspectives, anyway! That is the big thing about this coming Sunday. And there are still more fun activities in store for me from the 11th to the 14th. I am going to have a three-day getaway trip to Siem Reap with my family and relatives. Guess what the best part of it is? FOLKS, I AM GOING CLUBBING AT NIGHT WITH MY OTHER COUSINS...Why on earth my parents and uncles and aunts are so okay with this idea which is proposed by my elder bro, i have no idea. Well, parents do not just give green light to their children without any reasons when it comes to something, which happens to be termed by them as, "outrageous" like going to night club, but who cares what is on their mind, anyway? When they say we can go then we go. So i am just so thrilled about this holiday:-D

Hope that everyone is going to have as much fun as I will. Have a nice holiday!!!

Comments

Pheaktra said…
There is nothing wrong with going nightclubbing with friends and family, is there? :D
Anonymous said…
dude, did you take pics of hot chicks, cool chicks, nice chicks... in da club? Bring them to me, love to see them. Anyway, dance yo ass off, go crazy with those music. Have joy:p.....ha
aiyo... maybe it's not that thrilled, but the way u describe it just makes me feel... WOW! haha... i support ratha. Hehe.. but then put my name in the sharing session too, ok? Hahha... Happy holiday!
Unknown said…
Enjoy ur continuous holiday :)
To all: hahahha...had a nice holiday!! Very fun!! Too bad!didn't manage to take any pics in the club hahahaha...sorry to disappoint you guys;-(
Unknown said…
heheh it's alright dude! lolz... it's not we never go in the club before lolz.. next time hehe :)

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)