Remorse after too much facebooking...

There were a number of occasions when I dumped what had been written here in a trash bin though I was just about one click away from posting it for the public display. And there were other occasions when I felt the upsurge to blog but was at a complete loss of words to say. And of course there were occasions when I was struck by profound remorse for having posted too personal information.
But on none of those occasions did the idea of giving up blogging ever cross my mind. And thanks to blogging, a lot of moments from my life have been recorded, rememembered, and shared with friends, acquaintances, and the world. Blogging, you are more than just a hobby I do to kill time. However, you are a friend whom I feel so comfortable sharing with. You are always there to listen to me, you always listen to my every story, some of which are so lame and some heart-wrenching. You teach me an important lesson in life, and that is: Do not be ashamed to be true to yourself!

Comments

love the way u describe it... even if it only refers to blogging.. :) somehow, i agree with what u said... :)
pm said…
That's one of the reasons I blog,too.
potato said…
say yes, and marry me Blog. you should have added it as the last sentence...lolz
Rithy said…
agree with Tha. or you could have added: I love you, Blog! will you marry me? lolzzz
blog said…
Thank you for feeling comfortable sharing with me. I've always been here to listen to you, but you can't marry me coz we're two different species. Lolz!!! Can you guess who I am?
Unknown said…
that's totally the reason i blog ven! :) i guess "blog" is a gech :P
@ gaara: thanks mate! It's all trash here lol...

@thy and tha: they say great minds think alike. So do those minds belonging to gays hehehe...

@PM and Hour: I am sure you know what i am talking about!

@blog: Hi blog! i dun intend to marry you hehehe...so no hard feelings!! Are we cool?hehehe
blog said…
Haha...blog is pm te..Ven was talking to blog, so I pretended to be blog so that the conversation was mutual. By the way, being blog is fun. Lolz..

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)