The worms in ma brain again ...

So Ma students are so engrossed in slaving away at their hands for the test that they take no heeds of what I am up to now! Slumping rather uncomfortably into this wooden chair, i let my thoughts wander off. Everything comes squeezing into my little brain all at once: ma career path, ma love life, ma friendship, and my family. And at this point I am feeling the so-called "plateau effect" ... It's like what I discern from here is just this flat barren wilderness with vastness of such an immensity that will eventually wears out any lost wanderers like me. I do not see any promising futures in any forms nearby. And I start to panic and look around to see what I can do to land myself somewhere safer and somewhere more comfy. And I am still searching! Yes, it scares the hell out of me! It does!

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.