Top Ten Rejection Lines by Women (And their real meanings

Ok...Well, jokes have been very popular lately, and i think i might wanna contribute something too, and here it is! But actually, it is not really a joke. I mean, it is not that hilarious and all. Hope you enjoy it, anyway...


10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that banjo player in "Deliverance.")

9. There's a silent difference in our ages. (I don't want to date my Dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys.)

6. I've got a boyfriend. (I prefer the company of my cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work. (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system,' much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

And the Number One rejection line given by women:

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I sleep with)

Comments

Unknown said…
wow wow ven,.. i think this is the first time u post joke! :P hehehe quite funny, but hei, the NUMBER ONE u mentioned is... err.hhaha... anyway, nice, still laughing! :P
^_^ ... I like them all ... ^_^ ... but I like number 9 the most ... ^^" ... I will remember this sentence because I think in the future I may in that situation ... :P ...
Sopheary said…
To Ven:
A good collection of rejections from women, but they seem to be a bit extreme and have a negative interpretations. Anyway, a bit funny, though. hehe...

To Kawa:
Are you saying that there'll be some men as old as your dad attracted to u? hehe...just kidding..
Sopheary said…
To Ven:
By the way, Ven, Kawa is my Vietnamese friend. The one I usually tell you about. :-)
To Hour: really? My first time? Oh gosh...you suddenly slap me in the face to wake me up!!! I have just noticed it too lol...Anyway, what about number one,man?
To kawa: oh you might be in the situation? Well...this is just ONE of the countless ways of interpreting the phrase, so you shouldn't take it personal:-)
To PM: Listen, i ddin't write those myself. I got it somewhere from my mail. Dun get me wrong, come on...
Unknown said…
is so nice! lolz, hei, nothing lah.. err, yeah, i think this is ur first time to post joke. i'm right, ain't i? that's nice!!!
Anonymous said…
I know u didn't write them yourself. I just said they have negative interpretations. Don't get me wrong that I got you wrong, ok? hehe...
Pagna said…
Look Ven, my first sight when I read this post was that u have been rejected more than ten times and you collected all of those rejection until now and post it at once.

ha ha
Unknown said…
Oops, Pagn, you're so funny this time! haha.. so next time i'd try to collect all of these stuffs and when i'm rejected, i'll post also :P
Sopheary said…
Pagn and Ice, u guys are funny.
To Hour: did anything dirty cross your mind when you read number one?lolz....

To PM: alright alright...my bad...

To Pagn: Come on, not as many as ten times...been never officially rejected, for your information
Unknown said…
To PM: haha, actually not me, the idea was initiated by Pagn.. so should say she's being funny now.

To Ven: err, nope, come on man! don't think i'm dirty minded. come on lah!
To Hour: Only God knows what you were thinking about lolz...
Unknown said…
Oops, heh heh, come on, my friend! saying as if i really thought so! well, maybe, lolz... but i'm not that most of the time :) for instance, this time!
hehehe...ok ok...NOT THIS TIME...hehhe...
Unknown said…
not this time? err, i think this time i'm not as most of my usual! haha, oops so mean usually i always think of such that...? Let potatoe come and clarify it then! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)