A piece of heart

My chest was being pierced through and slashed, with each step she took towards Him. Don't be weak! Pull yourself together. Tears suddenly sprang to my eyes. Come on, be strong! BE STRONG! I was using the remaining strength in my entire body to hold them back. Not now, please! Not in her presence! After two more heavy steps, she came to a halt. Then she swiveled her head around slowly, her beautiful silky hair framing her tear-stained face. Her lips stretched delicately to form a smile. Her last smile ever, maybe...

"Thank you" was all she said to me. "Thank you" was echoing in my head over and over and over. "Thank you"? That's it? "Thank you", and then you walk out on me like that? With all my might, i forced a smile and nodded. Please don't go! Please! I'd do anything! Please! The lump in my throat seemed to be enlarging. My entire body began shaking. Before i totally lost grip on myself, i turned my back to her, every inch of my self longing for her touch.

"Gooo...!" My voice faltered. Please stay! Please! You mean the whole world to me. After a long pause that seemed like an eternity, I heard footsteps running, and the door slammed shut. My shaking knees went weak, too weak to support the weight of my body, and I collapsed onto the hard floor, breaking into hysterical sobs. I would never be complete again. Never. Not when you left with a piece of my heart glued to yours.

(Notice: this bears no attachment to me in any forms. )

Comments

Unknown said…
it's not ur story? my first impression reading this post was that i thought it's ur story! heheh! cuz i felt u were not alright the day u view hi5 man! come on,! but i feel relief that it's not urs!
Barbie said…
Hah Hah... Cuz Ven Ven know that Koun On Derk gonna say it's his story, so yeah, that's y he just told u before u could do a thing! :P :P :P Heh He *wink wink*

Ven Ven! this story is not to be continued? Why don't you write a happy ending love story Ven? Make it as a fairy tale! ^ ^ Heh Heh... I am a fairy tale believer! :P

Hey, nice story though its abit sad :(
To Hour: lolz...sorry to disappoint you:-) Well, thanks for caring, my dear turtle friend. I admit i was not feeling so well back then, but tried not to think of it, u know. I am fine ...really!!!
To BarBEE: yeah yeah...you are right!! I knew ppl'd misunderstand, you see!!lolz...Happy ending?Well i think every story written out there is somehow a nostalgic reflection of the true events. So yeah...(hope you can infer from this statement:-)...Anyway, thanks BarBEE for your compliment (i take it as a compliment lolz....)
Unknown said…
That's okie ven!!! Just know that we all will always be there for you and ready to lend our ears for u! :) i know this feeling would not last long, so soon u'll be alright dude! i've been telling others to pull themselve up, but wonder if i could do myself! :(
Anonymous said…
This entry is both sad and funny. It's sad coz of the leaving of the girl for another guy; it's funny coz of the notice at the end of the story. hehe...nice precaution of not having people think it's your story though it clearly speaks of your story since the begining till the end.

By the way, my most two touching sentences are 'I'd do anything!' and 'You mean the whole world to me.' If someone said these two sentences to me, I would fall for him. hehe...just kidding.
To ICe: thanks, man!!! WE all are victimized by this,....in a sense it is funny lor....lolz
To Pheary: well...i knew ppl would start making wild assumptions, so yeah that's why i put up an important notice there lolz...But then still you are making this assumption that the story retells my story...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)