The End of THIS Week

I AM FREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This long arduous week has finally reached its dead end. What a relief! And guess what? I HAVE SURVIVED...after being tormented both physically and psychologically by those many tests, quizzes, and the notoriously flesh-cutting research article critique. If any was to be given a Gold Medal in recognition of how bloodthirsty one can be, it would be none other than my "well-loved" AL lecturer!!!! Well, i am of course fully aware of how beneficial all those assignments, especially the article critique, can be to me in the long run, but all i am asking for is just some break in between the administration of each task so that we would not be as drained as we are now. Anyway, as a reward for all the hard work, i have just purchased four Chicken Soup books to peruse at home since they were displayed for sale at a very low price. I love those Chicken Soup series. Collections of inspiring stories are compiled together, and there are some really really good ones that can really give you goosebumps. For those who haven't had touched upon any of those, you should go grab one, and believe me, it can entertain you for hours, or even for days, depending on how fast or slow your reading speed is.

Well, i am SOOOOOOOO gonna enjoy my day tomorrow.....:-)

Comments

Unknown said…
I really am relief now!!! sleep though... very tiring days for me.. Sigh.. will enjoy my weekend haha :)
Barbie said…
Oh, after this exam, Ven Ven gonna bid goodbye to IFL? OH MY! Exams over, rite? COngrats!

:( Wat bout me? My final exam is coming up now! *sob sob*

Yes, Ven Ven :) I'm the fairy tale believer, so I still believe in miracle :P Heh Heh...
Sopheary said…
U've been freed, so why not update your blog more often? Chicken Soup? Yeah, it's inspiring. It would be nice if u share some of the goosebump-giving stories here.
Anonymous said…
Great! You've had some time for yourself now. Enjoy the books! :)
I'm sure they'll do you good...
cheers
To everyone: by "freed" here, i was not actually saying that my final exam was over or anything. It was just that that very week was over. The week during which i was tortured with many tasks...:-) Still got school, though...and yeah many things to tackle with too...
Unknown said…
haha yeah, i kind of hate skul so much now esp when there are so many tests and assignments like this!! god help me pls!! :(
Barbie said…
" i kind of hate skul so much now esp when there are so many tests and assignments like this!! god help me pls!! :("

" NO WAY little TURTLE! I'm not gonna help you! Sorry!" God said.

LOl... ^ ^ Cry now little baby! I'm sorry to hear that. God is being so helpful to u heh heh... Know why? Cuz he's occupied helping me with my up coming exams :( Final Hour Hour!

@Ven Ven: Did you have Demography and stupid Statistics when u were in year one? I hate Demography! I hate my Mathematist! He is just sux! Wondering why IFL got such a lecturer! *sob sob*
Unknown said…
hahah i know i have to depend on myself rather than God lolz... cuz we have to help ourself before we rely on others to help us! :D i know that... hehe... that's a nice made-up story lil bee! haha...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)