Singapore Trip: 14th-19th of August



Posing at Orachard Road...:-)

Comments

Unknown said…
I miss S'pore a lot!
Unknown said…
hehhe might be visiting again this end of year, if possible! :) just plan! haha
Anonymous said…
To Ice:
Don't u feel fed up with visitting S'pore so many times? Why not try Hong Kong or other countries u've never been to?
To pheary: hahahha...guess he's got an "attachment" there too...A i right, Hour??lolz...
Unknown said…
To PM: u may not know how you feel when you had lots of memories there. Believe me, I do understand how Ven feels when he visited S'pore again this time. I really wanted to join, but as u know I couldn't take leave since I was busy with some personal stuff & work. I would also like to try Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, the US, Australia, but it's times to come, not for now. More, I've been there 3 times only.

To Ven: Attachment? Eh, emotional attachment, maybe! but not physical attachment. lolz... That's what makes us different with visiting S'pore.
To ice:hahahha...you're saying i am emotionally attached to Singapore???hahahha...very funny!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.