Graduation 06/08

A final good-bye to IFL!! The graduation ceremony was over already, and despite the fact that it was pretty hectic and super exhausting, we managed to have some fun too. And of course it is now worth mentioning that I got a chance to walk onstage twice!!! People could easily recognize me on that day 'cos I was wearing this red striped shirt. And guess what? i STUCK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB!! Well, it was not entirely bad! Just one glance at my shirt, people could go like, "Arh!!! It's HIM!!!" Despite the fact that I was only the 9th most outstanding student in school--which was supposed to be sth that upset me, I was feeling okay back then. But to be very frank, i really felt bad for Marineth, who came 7th, much to the shock of everyone. I expected her to top the school, given all her hard work and all. Well, it is at this point that people started talking about the unfairness and all. And yeah, i think it is NOT FAIR TOO!! I am not saying this just because of the fact that I didn't come first. Anyway the party we planned didn't go so well as expected. There were more last-minute membership intakes so instead of going to my house in the afternoon, we all went to Bakeng for lunch. In evening, only the study club members together with some additional temporary members headed for my house. There was a blackout, so we had dinner over the candlelight lolz...Very exhausting indeed!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats ven! You're awesome! :)
Pheaktra said…
Congrats!!!
You are always the best! :) i know you know that you are good so well 9th in the whole entire school is great! i couldn't even do that!!!!!!! ^_^
Anonymous said…
Yo! Congratulation! I couldnt do that either since im so lazy :D
Pagna said…
Guess what Ven, I think you have read my SMS and again, u should get lost. Don ever let me see ya again.
Sophornvichet said…
Congrat man !!!
Honestly, i realy admire ur hard working n great ability with great effort !!!

keep workhard na...
TO all: thanks for those uplifting words:-)I know 9th is not bad:-) It's a lucky number, i guess? lolz...
To pagna: wel..dun want to come up with explanations here ços i know you won't believe a word i say now!! Anyway, you sure you dun wanna see me again? Not even when i invite you to my wedding?lolz...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.