A blow

It struck me with a devastating blow. My jaw literally dropped wide-open. I had to pause for a while to let things sink in a bit, to buy myself time to process the whole shattering story. To ensure all this was not merely a fragment of my imagination, I looked straight into the eyes of the person who had poured the heart out to me a few seconds earlier, and searched for the answer. It was all in those eyes! It was no mistake! It was the truth! Suddenly, I felt half-asleep and half-awake. Those many shops, the crowd , and the noise seemed to blend together and seemed to revolve around me with the speed of a lightning. Despite how much I wished it had been a dream, i know deep down that it would never be!. Never!

Comments

magic said…
m not sure if it is because i dunno ya long story or my linguistic analysis is still limited.. all i could say is dat CHEER UP, bro..

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)