Go with the flow

Guess what? I have to admit that I believe in the highs and the lows of luck now! I remember reading this horoscope, and it says that Love Star is in my chart this year. To me, it is lame! But now that things have happened almost effortlessly lately, I start to think that perhaps I should give credits to what are predicted about me in the book.

It is easy to just turn people down without hurting them. I have my own way of doing that, and it works! But it is anything but easy when you find yourself stuck in between two people, both of whom have always been on your list. It is probably the topic of ridicule when people come to think of this! But it is one hell of a nerve-racking decision I have to make!

Pheary told me to go with the flow, and i think for the current situation I am being in now, this suggestion makes perfect sense to me. Nevertheless, the flow here tends to go in the direction of the girl who bravely poured her innermost feeling to me. A few days earlier, I updated my status on facebook, stating that I missed my lunch because I forgot it. And soon after that, her status popped up in my Home Wall, saying about how a person could not take care of himself though he is big enough to. To be very honest, I sort of enjoy this tiny little thing like this. It is definitely a lot more exciting to be always on the watch so as to know what is on her mind, how she feels today and things like that. All these make me young and energetic again:)

Comments

hmm....it's good to have someone caring of u, isn't it?
Sopheary said…
feeling honored to have my name mentioned. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)