Nosh Cafe

I am supposed to attend my law classes at UC this evening, but the thing is I am not in the mood to do so; therefore, I end up seeking comfort from this soft convenient couch at Nosh Cafe. It is just 6 20 PM over here, and I am the only guest in the restaurant. It is lonely, yeah! But well what can you say? After all, loneliness is part of life. One way or another you get lonely once in a while. Anyways, this place is a really cosy relaxing place! The special thing about this place is the live musical performance available here! I have to admit that a big piece of my life would be missing without music, and this place offers just the right type that i dearly love! Besides, I have performed here quite often too...

Comments

u performed there? in what occasion? I like that place too...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)