... and soon it comes

New Year is on its way, and though I have to admit that I do not feel the slightest excitement about it, I do wholeheartedly hope that 2011 will be a more fruitful year for me, and will be the year I could strike a balance on my emotional being, for it has, no doubt, been on the brink of being torn down.

Anyways, i came across a saying in Facebook today which goes, "You cannot expect different results by doing the same things". I think this is going to be a motto for me this new year! I will always repeat this saying over and over in my head to keep myself moving forward in a more productive and satisfactory way. It will serve as a tool that drives me in the direction of more self-satisfaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)