Lame...


"Stuck in the past" ... "nothing new"... "stuck in the past"..."nothing new"... "stuck in the past"...

It gets so lame now! I feel i have been struggling all along all alone to cherish nothing but "forgettable" memories... Oh dear God! The word like "feel" and "memories" sound lame too! Maybe the time has finally come, the time to let go! It is damn tiring to hold so tightly onto something all alone when others have already loosened their grip... damn tiring indeed! I think I have centered my life around it for so long that it is almost a mere impossibility to picture my life without it, but then it gets to the point where everything about it is so upsetting that letting go is a smarter choice... It is probably a lot easier to lead a more self-centered, selfish life... People are selfish! Friends are selfish! I am at this point in life where i learn that while friends can count on me, I can't count on them, not even the closest in the pack! And I am at this point in life where I learn that the saying that goes, "friends share both sadness and happiness" is, in fact, not true! Friends only share joy and laughter and happiness. The sacrifice for friendship that i myself have made on so many occasions, big and small, are lame too! In fact, friendship is a lame thing! Everything about it is lame!

Comments

U almost make me angry by saying that! I totally hate this post. I know u're better than that, Ven!

Everything is not like what u said. I'm not very close to u and I can't tell what exactly has happened to you but talking about emotion, we are not that different. Friends are the best things in life but friends come in many forms. There are friends that you can hang out with but u can't share with. There are those that you can show ur emotion to but when u're happy, they are nowhere around u. Thus, never ever expect to combine all the good things into one friend. U need a hell lots of luck to make it happen.

I'm so blessed that at the point I'm writing this, I have a few close friends. So close that I can share almost everything with. Even so, we end up in serious talk from time to time. It's unavoidable. No matter how close that person to u, u have to remember that he/she is not u. They have their own life and u have ur own life. That you think of them 10 doesn't mean they have to think of u 10 back. Or even if they do, u won't even know that.

How many times have u thought of ur friends and don't speak it out? It may happen to them too just that u never know. Stop ur expectation and continue what u have done. U have done a great job with friend so dun stop doing it just because of some random thoughts. And remember, u dun have to be so close with each other every single day for the rest of ur life. Friendship also needs some break and dun be upset just because u're in that break period.

Sorry for writing too much but I dun want u to think that way. U're a lot better than that. Even if I'm not that close to u, I can tell that u're one of the caring guys. Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.