...Brown 1...

I am at Brown 1, and the funny thing about it is that 6 out of 10 times that I chill out here, i bump into people I know, some of whom are friends and some others are acquaintances. Likewise, this time I am occupying the seat, my favourite seat, which is very close to the entrance glass door, and from where I am slumping so comfortably, I can at the same time enjoy the various displays of scenes just right outside through the glass pane. And i happen to be sitting just one seat away from this couple whom i get to recognize on IFL campus, but whom I never get a chance or means to interact with. I know the guy's name, though! His name is Sousachak! And i guess--taking into account the intimate way of how he interacts with the girl sharing the seat with him--the girl is his girlfriend! I am positive that he knows me as well, seeing me on and off quite often on campus too, but there are no signs indicating the embarrassment at all! Embarrassment because of the fact that he is so glued to the girl! Man! It is like a slap in my face! It keeps me reminded of how old-fashioned i am, and how "romantically open" kids these days are!!!!!

Comments

aha! finally you realise that you are old-fashioned! hahaha... but sometimes, old fashion is good, mate! Love is a feeling and if it's meant to show, it should be from heart, not head. Sometimes, the youngsters are too much! ;)

ps. there might be many things that u're old-fashioned, but i tell u what. watching HIMYM and AI? you're not old-fashioned at all.. :D
hahaha... right, AI and HIMYM save me face then :D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.