03.05.12: Communal Election

The tip of my index finger is stained with the ugly dark purple ink. Well, it's the national communal election day, and the first things i saw in the morning in Facebook were fingers--a lot of fingers, actually--as an indication that they exercised their right as a citizen to have their voice heard. As a matter of fact, it took me less than 10 minutes to get in the "room" and out. But yeah, i read the instruction on the ballot sheet carefully in case i missed out on anything important. Too bad! There were names of the parties of which I had never heard nor seen. And yes, the so-called "secret room" was barely secret. It was just some metal scraps shaped to make it look like a shield of some sort. After dropping my ballot into the box, I was instructed to dip my index finger into the ink bottle. Speculation had it that 200 grands were spent on just the ink bottles alone. I am not quite sure about that, though. I will need to look it up somewhere. Anyways, now it's time to wait for the results!

Comments

it was kinda funny, wasn't it? facebook page is full of index finger... haha...
yeah ... and once u didnt post one, u felt like the odd one lol
i didn't post one, and I felt good about it... haha :P
yeah to you ODD = GOOD haha :D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.