The Man Who Inspires Me

As i am writing this, the inspiration is still wading its way through my veins and reaching out to every part of the body, thanks to the meeting with Mr. ROTH Hok. So yeah, this post is mainly about him! There is something about him, something "fatherly" and warm ... With him just sitting there chairing the staff meeting, and eloquently talking about the future of IFL and everything, i was hooked and at the same time, inspired! Ever since he has walked out on us, leaving us under the management of the new team, there have been a lot of changes, some for the worse and some, of course, for the better as well. But I always feel that with him around, there is this unspoken trust, understanding, and reassurance, all of which can be felt in the air. I have met and talked to many people, of various levels, with various educational degrees and experiences, but nobody has inspired me the way he has. I couldn't believe I was able to sit through the THREE-HOUR MEETING, and for once, I really enjoyed it and my inspiration was fueled in a way it had never been in quite a long time. Thanks to him, I can feel the push again!

Comments

who is he?? u should marry him :D
@gaara: u dunno him, really? @@ ngob hery, rean nov IFL mdorng dae ot skoil IFL head lol
oooooooooh.... well.. as usual, not sth m interested in... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.