Fantasy Vs. Reality

I know you guys out there are somehow being dragged down by some problems you are facing. Hope that this following reminder will keep you all awake and ready to procede on with your journey until the problems are too withered to cling onto you, and until you become the real problems winners, not because you are greater, more powerful than the problems, but because the problems quit halfway due to the fact that you are too perseverant.

There are times when we all retreat into fantasies, wishing more than anything to come back to reality only to find whatever problems we have faced dissolve into nothingness without our slightest effort. But more often than not, everytime we come back, the problems do not just remain wherever they have been, but also become somewhat "bigger". Then we retreat to the world of fantasies again, and when we come back this time, the problems are at their "biggest", fullest height, way too high beyond our reach. At this very instant, we decide to give up, not just on the problems but on our entire life too.

Comments

Barbie said…
Hah Hah I might be that too perseverant. Thks for waking me up :P Heh Heh I hope I can successfully fill my mind with positive thinkings every secs of my life, but its a bit hard to do so though. I sometimes reach the peak of being happy, when suddenly sth unexpected happens till I can bear no more. Pretty obvious, BarBee, this is wat we call LIFE!

Oh one more thing left, wat an other great honor!!! I'm the first again :P
Anonymous said…
Just don't run away...fantasize all we want, but keep our feet on the ground-reality. :)
Unknown said…
wow, barbee, u seem to know a lot about life huh... maybe u should give us more lecture about that :) lolz..
Barbie said…
A lecture??? Hah Hah, if it supposed to be the lecture of how to make HONEY, I'm sure I can, but well, about life Heh Heh....

Thks anyway, Turtle :P
Sopheary said…
You can say that I'm too self-conscious, but Ven, is this post especially referred to me? I remember talking to you yesterday about my problem, and reading this post today really makes me feel like it's intended to discuss about it, according to the meaning of this post. I mean it's just what I intend to do now--resorting to fantasy.
To BarBEE: In fact, it is great that you are perseverent. Not many people possess such a quality. Anyway, i know you are like our junior here, given your age and your position as a freshman, but then like what Turtle has said, you are wiser than your age.
To Pheaktra: But when too much fantasization sets in, it is hard to keep your feet on the ground.
To Hour: now you are asking for a lecture from Miss BEE? About honey-making process?
To PM: Well, i was trying to wake everyone up, not just you in particular. I mean, i also keep this as a reminder to myself too when i feel most vulnerable and wanna retreat into fantasies.
Sopheary said…
Damn u! I felt like I was kinda a bit important. Hehe...so embarrased..
Anonymous said…
hmmm i think what most ppl do is just escaping from reality so that they don't need to deal with the problems and not retreating into their worlds of fantasy. No matter how hard you try, there is still a part of you that is aware of the reality.
To pm: it is ok, pm! it's not the first time you are humiliated in the public by your very friend, right?hehehe....Kidding! Of course, i care about you!
To Bro Rex: But bro, you never know that there are others out there who are so scared of reality that they wish more than anything to seek shelter somewhere other than the real world. I am one of them...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)