How it feels like to be a graduate...

Really FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD this time!! All that remains of my academic life at IFL is just a faint smell of memories now. Faint? This adjective "faint" is not quite qualified enough to describe how I feel about those memories and my IFL friends. It is funny that i have just been away from them physically for just a few days and now i start to miss them a lot. Anyway, i have been trying to shut out all those unhealthy thoughts and really treat myself to some special things that myself deserves for all the hard work. And guess what? In return for the four year academic struggle, i decided to buy myself a ticket for a five-day Singapore trip...It is quite funny that i am not as excited at the prospect as i used to be some months ago...And so, i was like asking myself, "Now that exam is over, what are you really looking forward to?" And to be very frank, I was then staring blankly at my own reflection in the mirror, racking my brain for some satisfactory answers...But mind you, there was none. Not even the trip to Singapore. Sigh...suddenly I feel that it is better to be really really busy and stressed out and all because at least there is always the end to it--if you get what i mean...

Comments

Unknown said…
eh, I felt miss my class and friends so much now :(
Anonymous said…
So now u guys know how I felt when I left u guys?
to ice: yeah yeah...sigh...miss everthing so bad!!!!
To pheary: come on...though i didn;t know how u felt exactly back then at least i knew it wasn't easy at all...
yo man...no doubt u belong to the emo group. hehe.. so how is everybody over there? cheer up dude! since u r free now, use it wisely.. soon enough, u dun hab time to be sitting freely like this again.. hehe..
Unknown said…
To Pheary: Yeah, it's that so.. We now understand the feeling.. so u must be back soon, cuz u miss us a lot haha.. then we'll go back to IFL together! :D looking forward to that day to come!

To Ven: Yeah, everything... hei, it's nice to meet u all this noon... cuz I felt so lazy staying at home all day.. yet my dad complaint i went out a lot.. Oops, i stayed at home all day :(

To gaara: haha, see? That's the point u can't be one of the emo group! lolz :P if want to be one of them, u must meet the criteria specified last time :D
TD said…
hmm,,seem like i don't have any commnet,Yet wanna leave a line: it is hard to leave, but somehow that's life.,,,
RexY said…
yep yep...that's why when they are around we tend to take them for granted until they are not there...then the feeling starts to kick in. Hmmm you graduate before me!!!!
hmm... m also an emo one.. just that dun 1 2 c u all emo at the same time.. hehehe.. :P
Barbie said…
Barbie is an emo sort of person either ^ ^ Wakakakaka (^___^)
Unknown said…
Barbie is sometimes too emo lolz... :P hahah
To Gaara and BarBEE: lolz...why fighting to be an emot??there is nothing good about it, anyway. Kinda sick of myself being so sometimes...
To Ice: of course it made me feel a lot beter meeting you all...At least i dun feel all alone by myself lah...
To td: yeah i guess you are right! Though parting is never easy, it is what life thrusts upon each of us and there is no way we can escape from it...
To Bro REx: You are so right, bro!!! And yeah i have graduated already:-D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)