Over

I think i am over it!!! And the only reason why I have decided to make this public because i want to tell the world that I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. It's time i faced the truth!!! There is this very big gap between us, the gap that has widened in the course of those many years of being apart, and the gap too big now to be bridged ever again. For the first time in so many years, i feel that this heavy thing is lifted off my chest. It is also time I opened my eyes wider and started to appreciate the beauty of the world. Can't believe I was stuck there for so long! Can't believe i let it eat away at my heart and soul, draining energy out of my body for years! God!! I was almost paralysed just because of it. I remember telling people about it, and they were like, "What? It's been years, dude! Drop it!" I knew this whole waiting thing sounded so lame to them. Couldn't blame them, could i? They'd never understand how i was feeling back then, how i wished someone with such understanding ears by my side, and how bad it felt like trying to wear a mask all the time. Now I have reached a point in life where i have the guts to let it slip through my finger. "Goodbye" is all i have to say to it now. I think I can do it! And i think i can do it well too!

Comments

Pheaktra said…
Good luck & remember, your friends are here for you if you need someone to just listen.

I am also here. ^_^

See ya real soon!
Rithy said…
Dude, i must say that it is very inspiring, particularly to me. I might not know exactly waht you've been going through for all those years , but i think i know what it feels like to just wait hopelessly while the gap between two people keeps widening day by day. There are times when i wish i could have my brain washed so that i could become a new person. I hate it when i keep thinking about what my friends would call an "Over Stuff", and I hate it even more when i can't stop thinking about it. I hope you can do it, mate, coz its been so many years.But honestly, i cant trust you like i can't trust myself.Dude, i stop writing now. its killing me.
Unknown said…
Ven, to be honest, Don't dwell on it dude.. I know i'm not u, or anyone among u, i've got no position to say this u know. but since u're my closed friend, i'm gonna leave it off my chest. u know, it's no point clinging on to that, which has no turning back.. I mean the possibility is 0. I don't mean to offend anybody, but it's really unfair on u dude. Most of the time, i think it's u urself who still long for hope. but there should be limit. Well, i'm glad that u think wisely now and become as lively as before! :) i know ur fake smile reveal ur unhappiness to us!
Barbie said…
Good luck Ven Ven! I know u can do it! Cherish ur mind, and start over! =) Your friends really care for you. You should be proud of it, shouldn't u? =)
To all of you: thank you so much for your undying care and concern for me. I am so lucky to have a good and understanding bunch of friends like you all by my side all along. And i have to admit that i know what i had done is very stupid and pathetic, but i am determined from now to live my life to the fullest, casting this issue aside. Thanks once again:-)
Unknown said…
heheh anyhow, u can count on us... we'll always be there for you to lend our ears... :)
|S|O|P|H|O|R|N| said…
Vendy, I first say I chanced on you blog which is very good to see, and will be listed in my amigo's link from my blog too.

It's being, particularly that was your bad day, i supposed. Though, seem like i am eavesdropping on the relationship, alike, you were talking, I somehow could understand.

"All good Ven! Don get too stressed about it ". Once u let go, let it goes.

Cheer!
i dun really get what you are trying to say here but just wanna wish you get better soon. life is always beautiful if u know how to make it beautiful.. :)
To ice: thanks, dude!! As always, i know:-)
To sophorn: wow...cool dude that you have dropped by lolz...more visits to come, i hope? Well yeah i am fine now, thanks to you and everyone else who have shown your concern. Really appreciate it:-)
To gaara: how can we make it beautiful, dude? tell me some tips:-)
hehe.. tips depend on u. :) hehe.. :p

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)