Be STILL

Be still, and know that I am God,
Be still, and understand
That you are Mine, and I am yours,
This was forever planned.

Be still, accept the Love and Light
that I to you do send.
Communication is the key
if you and I would blend.

Be still, and hear the Still Small Voice,
as I provide the key
That gives direction to you
as you journey home to Me.

Be still, so I can reach within
and touch your very soul,
To lead you ever onward
to your spiritual goal.

Be still, these words did calm the waves
and cause the wind to cease.
To you they will provide the way
to perfect inner peace.

Be still, in quiet reflection will
your soul expand and grow,
As the Living Waters of the Holy Spirit
through you flow.

Be still, and let Me share with you
that which I freely give
To all My children, as they learn
to walk with Me, and live.

(source. NetHugs.com)


A really really spell-binding poem, don't you think? I love sharing poems because with its rhyming patterns, a poem does something a little extra to enrich an intended meaning:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.