Goal

What is your goal in life? Material possessions? Friendship? Love? I am not sure anymore! I think it is important that we set the ultimate goal and the means of reaching the goal well before we set off. It's like if you think you live for money, then of course that's your goal in life. So then you probably start thinking of ways to get rich. Venturing into businesses nobody has ever step foot into before? Getting to the top in the government seats so that you can start sucking money out of the sweat and blood of the entire population? Or even considering bank robbery as an option? But it is going to be an entirely different scenario if you goal is, say, to be happy.

Chances are that even if you have a clear goal in mind, at some point in life the compass of your goal might point to another different direction, quite a far cry from what you expect! Then a whole string of changes will start surfacing, so much and so often so that you are totally lost in the middle of nowhere. It is sickening, right??

(Note: it's some crap again! You might not be able to make head or tail of what i am trying to say. if that's the case, it is perfectly ok:-)

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah, it's true dude.. don't dwell on the past, just look ahead to our future.. it's such a long way to go! :)
Er...yeah...a very long way indeed! Can't imagine what it'll be like living a life trying to pursue a goal all the time without some spices of life...
Barbie said…
"The world is beautiful, even when they are filled with sadness n tears, open your eyes. do what you wish to do, become what you want to be, make friends, don't rush, n take your time in becoming an adult."

However, I don't wanna be an adult yet, cuz as I used to say, it sounds too heavy for me, but watever... I live my life the best I can now, and even if everything won't be the best, it is still the best to me, only if you get what I meant. So Ven Ven? Go Go! =)
BarBEE: hahaha...still a little pinkie afraid of becoming an adult?lolz...well to be very frank, I dun quite like the idea of becoming a so-called "adult" yet. With adulthood comes a greater responsibility. I still wanna idle around being a happy-go-lucky type of person :-)
Anonymous said…
I have a lot of goals in my life, but the most important one is to live with all people I love. Sigh...it seems that I'll have to cross loads of sacred gates and boundaries to achieve this goal. Not sure if it's achievable coz the possibility is too tiny..
Nothing it too great or to impossible to be made possible! What it takes is just courage, determination and clear ly-defined plan...If you think youi can do it and then you set off to do it, then there should not be anything as unachievable!:-)

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)