19/01/09

Chinese New Year is coming up very soon, but I have no plans yet! To be very honest, I do not even feel the slightest excitement. Well, of course, the best part of it is the fact that I will probably have three days off from work, which is good enough for a short breather somewhere outside the bustling city life. But then if i were to choose, i'd prefer to cuddle on my bed, covered with my comforting blanket, watching a really nice goodie or something like that. That should be good enough! Not much fuss is needed here! However, I am positive that my parents have plans already, and it is very likely that we are heading to some province. And now I start to feel so comfortable and so warmed in the presence of my parents and brothers and my close relatives. What could have explained this phenomenon, i have no idea! All I know is that I am delighted with how things are, or at least that is how i feel right now.

Anyway, i attended my cousin's birthday party yesterday, and I have to admit that it was a real nice breather for me. I had so much fun dancing and singing, being so carefree and all. At least, I was feeling that way at first. Well it was before long that something sucked the happiness out of me all of a sudden. And God, thinking about it, my whole heart just went out to THEM. Then it got me thinking, "What is the point of having so much if all it takes to hurt you so deep is just something so little? The little thing that matters the most?" Sigh...reality could definitely be really harsh. And I am proud of those resilient souls out there who always rise every time they fall flat onto the hard barren earth.

Anyway, let me say, "I AM SORRY", to those whom I have upset, knowingly and unknowingly, in some way. And please forgive me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yo! Pheaktra, Nan and I are heading to Batam on Sunday :) Yeah!
Unknown said…
Batam island, is it? I heard it's such a nice place hehe but things are goddamn exp over there :P

hmm, Ven, u know what? I sometimes know such feeling. My parents hardly go out esp to far provinces, as u know how busy they are everyday. These days they're busy visiting their clients to give away some gift lolz. I bet there must be plans for me to in which I do not know for now. Usually the plan come out of nowhere lolz... sometimes really wanna go out with them too :P cuz maybe I spend too much of time with friends lolz,...
To vattey: really? that is cool!! take loads of pics k? Wanna see them!!!

To hour: well sometimes there must be a balance dude! I am sure you will find bliss with your family around:-D
Sophornvichet said…
hmm... Lucky u, Ven, u hav 3 days off. I hav to work n also hav class both on Sat & Sun. Cant go anywhr !

wish u hav a good time during chinese new year na !!
hez... m waiting for Red Pocket !
Hour- hav some for me ?
Unknown said…
Yeah, hope that i could balance between these hehe... this is my mission now. I haven't done it so will try to :) lolz.. it doesn't depend on me actually, depend on how free my parents would be! :P as you know business pp are always stuck with earning money! lolz.
To vichet: really? that is bad, man!!! But i am sure you still hang out with friends or sth lilke that at night after school and work? Anyway, no red packet, man! Only married couples could give our red packets. Am i right , Hour?

To Hour: yeah give it a go! True true! They are always busy...But it pays off, i guess. The more busy, the more money:-D
Anonymous said…
i really miss the new year too. if i were home, i would ask my family to go to provinces on the second day and third day. For the first day, i would ask for study club's gaythering to feel Saturday as usual. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to y'all.
Sophornvichet said…
helo... potato !
hw r u ?
hw everything there ? everything ok ?
feel so sory that cant meet u before u leave PP !
wish u all the best na !

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)