Overheard

I do not mean to eavesdrop on people's conversations, but as I am typing this entry now, I happen to overhear this "guy" talking on voice chat to this "girl". I cannot almost believe my ears!!! THE GUY IS SWEET-TALKING THE GIRL INTO ACCEPTING HIM AS A BOYFRIEND! God, this is outrageous! According to the conservation, which somehow sends chill all over my body, they have never seen each other. Nor have they ever contacted each other before. But I think they sound quite experienced with making the appointment and stuff. What has become of the world? These people are totally insane, aren't they? Is it just me or this "phenomenon" has been going on without my knowledge? So this is definitely one of the many misuses of the internet. Oh man!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh man, we can't say they're insane or what. It's what the youngster in the developed countries are doing and we, Cambodian, are adapting this and doing the same. See? I could see such thing everywhere man. But of course never experienced that. I hate such thing either. They never see each other, but they tend to put themselves in the well to try what should not. Can say they dare do so while i'm not lolz. u know what? At least I appreciate their courage in which I don't have. Sometimes they make the best love out of it, who knows?
Anonymous said…
Well, I must say this kind of thing has happened for along time already. So yeah. But I think there should some sort of education provided to the youngers regarding this matter in Cambodia.
Anonymous said…
man...i was shocked like you a few years ago when a looked-like secondary boy was doing the same thing like the guy you've just memtioned. modern relationship seems to go faster beyond old ppl like you and me. i do that only i'm in business time:D
Unknown said…
like you and me???? so what u meant Potato? u and ven had such relationship before? lolz... :P
Anonymous said…
you see, ven? this turtle is being jealous with me. and you keep telling me not to make any teasing? you gutta be more attentive to the turtle, ven. he's kinda bi :p
hahaha...dude! This is public, man! Angthing you say to out Turtle friend here can be viewed by thousands out there and therefore it might put his life and future in jeopardy...Anyway, i am clean, dudes!!lolz...
Unknown said…
That's true, ven, u're right. This potato is old for nothing. Don't even understand such thing huh... lolz.. No matter what, only you and I know right? :P kidding! Hei, dude, how come u're clean??? huh? Who clean u?

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)