Vietnam Trip 2


See that protruding thing in there? It marks the border line...

This is our bus!! We traveled by our own cars from home, but we all crammed into this bus once we crossed over. And that guy over there was our guide. He was freaking funny! Though Vietnamese by origin, he could sing Khmer damn well lolz..

Sui Tieng, or whatever it is called...The amusement park. Saw a lot of Khmers there. Even saw Tro's brother lolz...What a coincidence!!!
4D experience! The old got young again!!!

Family photo:-D It was shot four times before my dad could show off that smile lolz...

It was 5 in the morning when I first arrived at Nha Trang! It was a long tedious day...but worth it, after all:-D Er...guess my presence sort of spoilt the scenery, yeah?

Having breakfast in front of our hotel at Nha Trang. After using body language to communicate for so long, we realized the waiter could speak English...What the heck!!!


Comments

Unknown said…
haha only old vietnamese couldn't speak English. I went there twice. It was nice experience :) hehe did you visit Dalat?
Sopheary said…
Wow...I love the 5 o'clock photo, the background, of course. And u're right! U shouldn't have been in the shot. hehe
Sopheary said…
By the way, Vietnam is pretty modern. They have the Underwater World and 4D.
Unknown said…
Yeah they're modern, at least better than us lolz. Eh, do you that early bird photo without ur presence? :D
no comment... never been there.. :)
potato said…
man...finally i find the way to get into your blog without registering my name. well... i'd missed seeing many things here, but not anymore.dude you ain't much different, same spoiling-foreground and background guy...
potato said…
by the way, where is the culture day pic? you know who exactly i wanna see, right? put some names and direction who is the left or right of you or sth.... it is not hard work right?
Hi all...glad you are here!!

To Hour: haven't had a chance to take that ride in Genting yet

To Potatoe: Dude this is not public!!! I mean, everyone could get acess to my blog, man...
Unknown said…
hehe you should then :)
potato said…
oh by the way, i went through your old posts. man... i love the video of the valentine day; wanted to download it but dunno how to. oh...thy was so gay with everybody's comment in the video. that's why things got messed up.
To potatoe: Love it too, ddue!! I think you could download it directly from my blog, yeah? Well for technical assistance, i think you may wanna ask Hour,man...
Unknown said…
need my assistance? haha i know the way to download it, but let me think if I should tell this gay lolz :P its easy man, if u want it just tell me i'll find way to send u this one! cuz downloading you'll need some application. ah tha wants to see chicks at culture day, not the show :D i saw some already thru my friend's blog :D
potato said…
oh yeah. ah turtle, send me both the video and photos. i dun care about the show shuoy ey kei noeng nas. but it seems as if you want sth from me in return of your sending. don't even think about those dirty stuff, i'm not your victim.
To potatoe and ice: No business talks here!! I'll need commission for the abuse of my blog!! Guess Tha needs some cash, Hour! So i am sure Tha can provide you the service, and you give him cash and assistance? How does it sound to ya, Hour? And any objections, Tha?

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)