A Surprise

Just managed to talk to one of my close friends via Facebook. I was shocked to realize that he wanted to commit suicide yesterday! If he really had done it, I wouldn't have had a chance to talk to him today. And perhaps never again. I tried to ask him questions to unearth what the motive was. But he was trying to shut me out. Considering the distance between us, I was not surprised. I still assured him I would be there lending an ear should he need someone, though. It was purely familial and personal, according to him. He said it was the toughest and most difficult situation. And I knew it must have been indeed tough and difficult, given the fact that he had always been one of the most determined and perseverant with nerve of steel. Someone I knew would never surrender or give in easily. After talking to him for a while, I guess I could vaguely make out what was behind all the misery. But the last thing I wanted to do was to make wild assumptions. Anyway he claims he is fine now, but I doubt it!

Comments

Unknown said…
There must be some reasons lying behind it. Well, it's quite a serious matter. Make sure you talk him round. I'm so scared to hear such thing man. Never wanted a history to repeat :(
commit suicide?? r u kidding me???
Sopheary said…
Your friend in Sing, right? Do I know or have I ever met him? So sad to hear that.
To Hour: As i said, it must be very serious or he would not have thought of such a silly way out.

To gaara: I am nt!

To PM: Yeah!
Unknown said…
So do I know him too?

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)