A good oldie...

Comments

Wish who were here? Paul?
pm said…
The horns really suit Paul. He looks like a bull. Lolz..
Unknown said…
It was Paul's! I totally forgot that we took this photo at the time hheeh!!!
Rithy said…
Hey love it, mate! But could you tell me in what occasion we took this photo?Was it for our ( Your, Paul's and my) birthday celebration?
pm said…
To Thy and Hour:
Oh, dear god! How come u guys forgot it?
It was paul's birthday! Hehehe...i browsed through my pics, and suddenly came across this. Like hour and thy, totally forgot that this pic was taken at all lolz...
To gaara: "You" here refers to the plural version of "you", man...
Unknown said…
Ven, don't bother to explain to that stupid gaara. His english has gone down but malay gone up lolz :P haha by a glance I would know that pronoun "You" refer to who(s) liao! :D hehehe!! It's pm, tha, tro and me :D

Anyway, pm, I remembered the event quite well as we had Ramana joining us at the time too. But I forgot that we took this kinda photo hehe!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)