A meet-up with my gang

Comments

Unknown said…
Since when was it?
Sopheary said…
The girl in front of u looks like a mannequin. So cute. I like her face.
Unknown said…
Out of the 10 people here, I know only 5 of them hehe including u lolz ven! :D

That cute-face girl never know her sos. From where??? :D hehe! But I think bong Kalyan cuter!!!
Sopheary said…
To Ice:
I know 6 of them including ven. Better than u. lolz..

Still think she's the cutest.

To Ven:
Is there any way u can remove the word verification box? So lazy to type it when i give comments.
Rithy said…
I know very few of them including you, Ven. I think i know the Rabbit Head guy. Hes working for ANZ Royal. The rest, i have no idea of or maybe the picture doesn't show clearly who they are. But for sure i would love to know some of the them..Lol....you know what i mean!
Unknown said…
pm: eh, u know 6 of them? wow. better than me then. The cute girl you're mentioning I never know her, besides, i know all the gals lolz :D but guys, only two i think! Or i've met before but i don't remember. :D

Thy: ah, u would love to know more men? hehe go to ah tha, he got a lot of black-ass men in the State man!!! :P We know what u mean don't worry.
Rithy said…
Hour:

Black assss? Yuk!!!!!!disgusting man.

Ven:
If you have time, should introduce me to them lah!
hey guys that cute girl is someone working at Aceleda. Just knew her on the spot. And the rest are my friends! And photo was taken just last week:-D And Thy, all of them have bf--just let me go straight to the point, man. So there is no point introducing them to you:-D
Sopheary said…
Ven, Thy isn't looking for only single ladies. Single men will do him good as well. Lolz...
Rithy said…
pm & Ven
love what you said. I didn't say introduce those single ladies to me. by them i mean anyone , and perhaps an already occupied one ;-D
Unknown said…
Hes? sorry to say, but pheaktra has bf meh? never heard she say anything about that. But as for Vattey, I saw her bf's pic s.where forgot liao.

thy, so u love white? lolz... then ah tha should introduce him a white-ass man from the State :P
Rithy said…
Stupid Hour.....

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)