raining and driving

It is raining outside. And every time it rains, it makes me think of stuff. I have no idea why my brain is somehow switched to that "thinking" mode either. Well, can a person like and dislike one thing at the same time? It seems to me that I both like and dislike driving in the rain. For one thing, it is damn sad keeping my hands on the steering wheel being absorbed in the soft music. For another thing, I sort of take pleasure in sheer driving in the flood watching people wading in the flood, people wrapped in plastic raincoats of blue, green, and pink, people simply hovering on the front yard of places looking at the sky wondering when the rain will stop. And then I simply wanna drive nonstop though it is damn frustrating having to navigate my way through the flood and the car crowd.

Comments

Unknown said…
it was raining last nite in tokyo, never for months :d hehe! felt so romantic tho. i walked under the rain teat nor!
ewwwwwwwww....sot tah walk under the rain lolzzzzzzzzzzz.... but yeah it could be a nice experience! I wanna do the same :D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)