My bro

Well I have not seen my elder bro for two days already. There is no doubt that he has been so busy with work these days, which is obviously a good thing in the financial aspect. But then he loses his temper so easily now. Just a simple phone call from me to ask where he is could make him hit the roof. Of course, I do not take any of this to heart, for I understand someone with all this amount of work to handle everyday is already having a hard time physically and psychologically, and the last thing I wish to do is to add more stress to the existing amount. But then when my exhaustion sets in, I could be real nasty with him too. I learn to curb my anger and frustration more now in his presence, though. It only resurfaces when his attitude is a little extreme, when he needs someone harsh enough like me to tell him in the face to stop. And yeah, it works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)