The "normal" things about ME

1. I talk to myself once in a while, and yes, I mean, just myself!

2. I talk to my dogs as if they understood me--or maybe they really do?

3. I turn the music on in my room after work, and start dancing to anything that I hear.

4. I have a nail clipper in my car, and when the traffic gets awfully congested, i clip my nails.

5. I sometimes wear the same shirt for three days!

6. I cannot stay at home from 5pm to 7pm; I have never tried because the thought of doing so can almost literally kill me.

7. If I find a pimple on my head, I tend to be obsessed with it--i touch it very often, and i do not know why.

8. I can eat stewed beef soup with bread every morning for months and still enjoy it.

9. When i am stressed, I enjoy DRIVING, aimless driving.

10. I am a perfectionist who procrastinates, and i suffer as a result of the combination of the two.

Comments

pheary said…
I think " The 'abnormal' things about ME " might fit better. LOL...
pheary, the word "normal" is in quotation marks, so yeah, i already meant the opposite lol... anyways, welcome back to blogging :D
i like number 10.... exactly who I am.. :D
lol then u must feel me man

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)