Fengshui and ME

Fengshui? Yes, Fengshui! It literally means "wind-water". Fengshui is the use of the laws of heaven and earth to help improve life. Though I do not believe in fortune telling, I believe in Fengshui. And as a matter of fact, my belief has grown remarkably over the past years, less probably because my entire family puts it on a pedestal and worships it, but more probably because I have read a couple of Fengshui books, and I have made some observations and comparisons between the events of my life predicted and those in the actual reality. And surprisingly enough, there seems to be a shocking abundance in commonalities. I believe that in life, despite how much effort is put into ensuring that everything goes in the course of the most desired direction, there are always times when life derails, mainly because of the human-related ability and management, but partly also, I believe, because of the laws of nature. Anyways, I have just subscribed to the Fengshui master by the name of Lillian Too, a Chinese-Malaysian, and as part of the free online subscription, I receive weekly updates on my Fengshui status and how to improve it through my emails. And after reading the first two, I am caught off guard, and is really falling for Fengshui.

Comments

what?? what's that??? umm.. how about u read sth for me? I dunno man! I've no idea what u're talking about :D
Unknown said…
I Don't know about Fengshui, but I am convinced that all life events resulted from the struggle between two opposite forces. The two forces attempts to strike perfect balance throughout our entire lives. Whether you can accept it or not your entire life is a scale which keeps bouncing back and forth.
@gaara: lol i cant read for u, man. If u are interested, u needa to find some to read on your own.
@tro: lol according to Fengshui, the opposing forces result from the clash between the elements of the universe and YOU
y can't u read for me? so mean!
haha i dunno what year u were born in and stuff like that man

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)