At 24

So yeah it's been a while ... My blog is barely breathing, or LITERALLY she never has lol. Anyways I am 24 years old ... I HAVE LIVED 24 YEARS OF MY FREAKING LIFE!!!!! Now that I think about it, I feel small, really small! I hang around some people of my age and I look up to them and they all seem so tall and big. Well, do not take it the literal way! I mean, I am not happy with what I have achieved so far. A lot of people come to me and start telling me about the potentials they see in me and stuff. And there are times I wish I could be as confident in myself as they are in me. Probably I get too comfortable with everything I am having to even work hard at getting something else. But isn't this what life is all about? Ambition? Greatness? Sometimes it feels wrong to be contented with my life. I doubt where the ambitious side of me has gone! I really don't know!

Comments

what the hell???? u're 24??? even younger than me??? what???? u look like 29 :D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.