2022!!!!!!!!!

This is just a test to see if people these days still read blogs!!!!! Well, I have to admit I did not see it coming--I did not see myself crawling down this rabbit hole, and now here I am, reading those old posts and comments!!! Can you believe it has been 5 years since that "Dear You" post? My god! And kudos to that sentiment that was felt throughout the post, it was so raw and real. But now that I visited the post, it is amazing how time really healed everything. Reading that post is like walking down an art gallery with supercuts of my life framed nicely on the wall, but the thing is the feeling was gone. It almost felt like reading about someone else, not me. And the comments! My God, I remember how tight the blogger group was! I would always look forward to the juicy part of their posts, and would always come up with something witty to spam the comment section! It is crazy how you just moved long with life and you keep looking forward but the moment you look back, you realize you have come a long long way and have probably lost a few great people along the way. It is even crazier not remembering how you lost them. I guess a lilttle rekindling will go a long way. Well, I am not sure if people who followed this blog will get a notificatiom of this post, but if you do, leave a comment below! 

Comments

Sopheary said…
I do. :D As long as you write, I read.
Whoaaaaa ... did you get a notification?
Sopheary said…
No, I don't. I don't have anything to write about.
Sopheary said…
Where is Davuth? Doesn't he get notifications too? I thought he also subscribes to your blog.
Anonymous said…
notification* LOL
@pheary i dunno lol but i just reached out to him after almost t years ahaha

And who is that Anonymous?

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)