Tests again??


Just imagine a life without tests! Oh God...just thinking of it is kinda soothing already...Sigh!:-( So sad that it couldn't be happening to me! But then...if we all look from a different angle, i think my life wouldn't be my life anymore without tests--if you get what i mean. In a way, tests help me to break away from the daily routines of endless chores...Why?Obvious, isn't it? I mean, of course i need to put everything aside and only concentrate on my preparations for tests. Sigh...still it bothers me a lot when it comes to tests! I just feel that my preparation is never good enough. Sigh...

Comments

Unknown said…
of course la no one loves test. but test helps us to test our ability :) heh heh if not test, i'd not learn hard or even bother to read book for sure, thanks to test, i sort of read more or will fail for sure :(
Yeah...guess you are right! Without tests, we wouldn't want to bother reading books anymore...But too many of them are not good either, of course...talking about that reminds of me of AL again...sigh...
Unknown said…
heh hehe :) of course, but whenever tests come, i tend to feel distracted as i neva read u know.. it seems i'm so lazy, i've built this kinda bad habit long ago. wonder when i can help myself through :( will do my best to read!! try some more coffee whenever feeling sleepy during reading
You know what?I know coffee doesn't help...i mean, i have tried many times already to keep me awake through the nights so i would be able to concentrate, but then it turned out that it ONLY helped me to be awake but still i couldn't concentrate...hehe

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.