My first time in KFC in Cambodia

Just got back from KFC with Hour, Mo, Nory, Tro, and Paul. Of course, i was very excited--as i always do, in fact, when it comes to KFC. I mean, KFC has always been my favorite fast food restaurant, thanks to its mouth-watering cheese fries. Unfortunately, there were no cheese fries on the menu, much to my disappointment, of course! Anyway, i still indulged myself in the two pieces of spicy chicken. Despite being years of being physically apart from KFC, i could still tell apart the differences in the taste of the KFC chicken in Sinagpore and that in Cambodia. But glancing at Mr. Colonel--or so he is called--was kind of comforting and it sort of brought back the faint smell of familarity. Well, there were a lot of foreigners walking over that threshhold of the restaurant, probably as excited as i was. As crazy as it may sound, i think something is missing. Something important. And without it, KFC to me would never be the same.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Vendy, I remember you always eat at KFC, and you always had cheese fries when we eat there. Guess what? After you left, everytime we go KFC and eat cheese fries, we always think of you!
Barbie said…
I feel something is missing either, but I just can't figure out wat it is. Weird...
can't wait to taste it... been looking forward to that for long.. :D hehe..
Unknown said…
Oops, so u've also been there already barbie? haha... how was it? hmm, it's jst opened, so let's wait for the grand opening lolz... something will be brought soon, i guess.
Barbie said…
Nope, Hour! I haven't been there yet, and when I read ur post about K.F.C., I'm feeling like I can't wait to go as soon as I'm back on track of short term sickness.
Unknown said…
Oops, really? i thought u've been there already, lolz.. should try!! it's finger lickin' good, the motto there!!! hei, anyway, what kind of sickness u got? better now? maybe too sweet heuy merl tov haha :P
To vattey: of course, i remember too. Very well, in fact!! I still love cheese fries but then can't find it on the menu. Anyway, we'll be eating cheese fries together again in some more months.
To BarBEE: well...wit till you try it then you'll know sth is really missing. It's finger licking good! Sickness? what kind of sickness?
To davuth: dude, i am sure you have tried KFC chicken before. So you may wanna compare how similar the taste in Cambodia and that in Malysia is.
Sopheary said…
No comment. Lost for words now.
At least you show up, which is already good enough when you dun have anything to say!!
u got the point there.. hehe.. wanna know the differences of taste since KFC is my favourite fast food here.. haha..
To davuth: so we share the same interest in KFC then...I love KFC, eveything about it, actually!!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

A Deep Ocean of Secrets