my return

My apologies to all my dear readers!! It has been three weeks or so since i last posted my entry here. In fact I have been dying to post new pics as I have captured some of the great moments out of my daily schedule, but as you know, it sucks when it comes to waiting torturously for your pics to be uploaded, no thanks to the painfully slow speed of the internet around here! And of course, it should go without saying that I miss reading my friends' entries too. Kinda feel that I am missing out on a lot of things lately. But no worries! I will pull my socks up from now on, and be a little more commited to blogging.

Anyway, it is Sunday today, and it undoubtedly marks the end of my second week as a lecturer at IFL. I am getting used to the way things work around here bit by bit. Each day is about a new lesson for the sudents and also a new lesson for me. Though it is quite stressful and stuff, i think I am doing just fine. I take pride in what i do, so basically sometimes i feel the need to go an extra mile to come up with something more interesting and useful for my students, and this actually means extra work.

Enough with my crappy talk! Let us get a little more personal! Well, there was an outing yesterday with my friends, and we had Puthy as our guest of honour. Anyway, we sort of felt that there was something missing, something important, something which eluded the power of linguistic description. We had fun, yeah, despite the fact that most of us lost our money to Puthy lolz...He was such a pro, man, when it came to palying cards! After three hours or so, we were exhausted to the core, so we headed back home. Anyway, we are meeting again next week on Saturday to see Potatoe off. Dunno whether to dread it or look forward to it...!!

Comments

Barbie said…
Been 2 weeks teaching at IFL? Wow, how come you don't come and teach me, Ven Ven? =,= That's good though cuz I would get scared off if you really become my lecturer :P Heh heh... Apparently, Koun Derk said you're a one serious man :P heh heh... J/K

"He was such a pro, man, when it came to palying cards!" I know you meant, PLAYING card, but your typing speed made you misspelled the word keke :P Damn! I'm too free to spot ppl's mistake? Nope, not really, but sometimes, I am just like you see now :P *wink*

Oh, I agree with you saying that you've missed a lot of good things =| same here! and I wanna take the chances to get those good things back you know =( Wondering when I am able to take action, duh! >,<
Unknown said…
teach u? lolz maybe he'll get tired of teaching a childish bee like u lolz... :P hehhe....

yeah that Thang Cheng is something huh.. he's so good at playing card lolz... :D
Anonymous said…
The internet speed? It surely is slow...:D

Hey, when can i meet you? Shall i go to IFL again? :D
Anonymous said…
man...we were Thang Cheng's card snack. He must have enjoyed the meeting so much while we were wondering what the hell was happening with our cards...lolz. Ven you're always the most vulnerable victim in card game. But no worry, as long as you got us around, you got backups. I still wanna enjoy more fun time every Sat. But this Sat will be the saddest one because i won't be able to be in your new car. Let hour savor the ride, ven. >:D

Anyway, treat the guys nice, dude...lolz
Unknown said…
igo, chak angre krom, justin, timba leng... how come so many nicks from ya huh???? get some specific man! tired of seeing and thinking who this is...
welcome back ven ven! share the fun with me, will ya? :) hope ur work is going smoothly.. ;)
Hi everyone..i am back, yeah but dun have much to say here. By the way, igo is our code, pm...Go unravel it yourself:-D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.