Reflection on the trip

I got back from Preah Sihanouk Province a few days ago, and needless to say, the trip was pretty much as expected--though vastly different lolz...(CRAP!!) Well, though there were just the six of us, it was by no means less fun. We crammed into just one hotel room. "Crammed" more or less has a sense of something small, so probably this word should not be opted for use in the first place. The biggest problem was with the little, tiny, space-deprived bathroom. I mean, of course there was no way possible the bathroom could hold us all in at the same time, so we had to torturously wait for our turns. I really meant "torturously" because some of us really had to hold "it", you know...lolz...

Anyway, the swimming part was not that exciting though Thy put on quite a show in the middle of the sea, a really lovely treat for ladies swimming nearby. And Mo and Nory were like, "Hell no! Put those back on!" lolz...Well, speaking of the food, man, we kept tucking in almost whatever food that came by. And the last appetizers we had were some pieces of cake and a glass of grape juice, which we devoured at around 11 something at night lolz...You see, Hour, Nory and Mo had planned a surprise one-for-three birthday party for Paul, Thy and me since we were all Feb boys, but it turned out that we figured what they had been up to before the celebration, no thanks to Nory, who let the cat out of the bag while she was too busy talking sweetly with Tro over the phone.

Finally it came to the most exciting part where we poured our hearts out. Though it was by then past 12 already we felt wide awake and sober, and we continued our heart-to-heart till three something in the morning the next day. It was only brought to a halt when Tha gave us a call from the States. Thanks to the discussion, one really important truth was unveiled, and though some were quite not so prepared to let it sink in at first, we eventually grappled with it and managed to share some pieces of advice. I was so glad I went on the trip in the first place, or I would not have found out something that matters so much to my friend!

Comments

Unknown said…
the bathroom? oh man, yeah! hehe :P remember I had to wait till the last one to bathe hehe :d lolz... just imagine how cool it is to have a bigger bathroom which all of us can go in at the same time :P lolz kidding! actually, can go to another bathroom, just i don't want to!

The food was so nice! I miss those so much hehe! ate even it's not yet cooked thru! really bad that our plan was not succeeded. yeah, at least we managed to pull it thru man! it's such a hard thing to find a cake in Sihanouk ville. so bad so bad!
Anonymous said…
Hey, I'm so eager to know what really matters to which friend of us? Can u possibly tell me that if I approach u personally? Hehe...come on, given how caring I am, it's hard to stand not knowing it.
Pagna said…
Oh damn PM!
You do not allow me to see your blog?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Such a goood friend!
Pagna said…
Oh man, tell me too what was that? Is this too bad?

Let me tell you one honest word: I did and do want to join you guys and now I am having a problem of time managment.

For one reason I want to join such a chance to listen to something secret... ;) count me in man!
Anonymous said…
man...everytime we go out of phnom penh together, i know that fun will be always there. taking a car or bus, staying in a small room or big, eating whatever food... we always turn the bad time into unforgettable fun time together. Instinctly, i know that my call at 3 would not disturb y'all cos for sure it's time of open-ass talk, oh sorry open-heart talk. man... i would love to hear every single thing from u guys. But i'm too far away. All i could was to give a ring and let you know that i miss u guys for real,,,and it's best time to hear all of the voices at the same time.

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)