V-day

I was sharing the table with **** this morning. Well I do not know how it happened exactly, but after some good minutes of discussing about discipline problems at school, we found ourselves engaged in this conversation about the Valentine's Day. He seemed to be holding a pretty conservative stance. Though I appeared to be nodding my head in agreement, I was, in fact, quite supportive of the idea of celebrating the Valentine's Day. I have to admit that I like the Valentine's Day, partly because it is my birthday, yeah, but there is much more to it than that. Believe it or not, I could feel love when I happen to see people strolling around with happy expression on their faces. I could feel love, really, in the air.

On that day every year, with every corner I turn to, I see people holding flowers or gifts symbolic of their love. I am not quite interested in those flowers and gifts, though. What I have always been mesmerized by is, nonetheless, the emotions of love that seem to magically spring into life. If there is something as magical, this should be it! And I think I am one of the luckiest! Most people spend their time with only their boyfriend or girlfriend, but as for me, I am warmed at heart by the presence of my family, friends and relatives. :-D

Comments

Unknown said…
True man, you also got presents sometimes during that day since it's ur birthday lolz.. still, the day of love, you can share with your family. it's called Family Love :) cool, isn't it?
|S|O|P|H|O|R|N| said…
..what's a nice birthday?
Anonymous said…
cool that u appreciate ur family and our presence which, like ah hour said, at least say happy khmaoday to you. on valentine's day, i hope to go around some city spot to see some kissing and hugging. Man.. i can't be like u, seeing only smile is enough.:D
Anonymous said…
too bad, can't be there for your birthday this year! :(
To ice: yeah yeah guess so, dude!! Feel so glad:-D

To sophorn: thanks, mate! I guess so if we look at the positive side:-D

To potato: Right! kissing and hugging! Surely there are plenty of those in the Uass, right? Must be a pleasant treat to your eyes. Take some pics to show us, man:-D

To pheaktra: :-( Yeah!!!
Anonymous said…
I saw this on facebook.

Valentine's day = Singlehood Awareness Day

lolz.

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)