Judgemental

I am starting to feel this great dislike welling up in my chest. I am starting to feel that ****** is becoming more judgemental than ****** already is. And I am starting to feel I cannot be that close to ****** ever again. Despite my internal struggle to dimiss the thought, the feeling of dislike comes in two-fold. Is it just me or the others are feeling the same way too? I wish I could be less analytical when it comes to making certain inferences. Words are meant to be used to serve certain purposes as desired by the speakers or the writers. And when some of them are combined together, they convey more than just the superficial layer of the meaning. The tone is something that should be dealt carefully with. And in my case, I could discern using my senses the I-am-better-than-you kind of tone. The last thing I ever want is being judged by someone I trust, and that hurts to the core! Why can't ***** be more humble? Or is ****** genetically programmed to say harsh words without first scanning to see whether those words are "hurt-free"? For God's sake, I know where I am heading for, and I am best by being "me".

Comments

Unknown said…
Just be u, be urself, don't be hopeless or sad by external factor. It does hurt when u think it is but it doesn't when u think it doesn't, if u get what i meant. Everything u do might not be always right, but might not be always wrong too. Stick to what u think its good and go ahead to it. :)
Anonymous said…
Some people are just not sensitive enough with the words they use. At times, they don't think twice before saying anything.

Do feel better because nothing can bring you down, i'm sure. You are best by being you! :D
Sopheary said…
I agree with Pheaktra. Sometimes that person doesn't have judgemental or modest characteristic. They are just not sensitive enough to feel that their words are painful to certain people.

Coz u said ****** is the person u trust, I suggest u go directly to ****** and tell that person that u want him or her to be judgemental no more. I believe doing this will improve your deteriorating interpersonal relationship with ******. By the wayd, is he or she your friend?
Sopheary said…
Oops! Just realized that I made a mistake. I meant 'bragging', not 'modest.'
To all: Thanks guys!! I will be who i am. At least for now ços I see nothing much flawed there:-D

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)