The 2nd Grad Day and V. day


Say hello to our Big Boss, Paul, the rider ( not the ghost rider)

That was my treat, guys!lolz...

Nice pose. Too bad Thy looked a bit out of place with his sad expression!

We are not comparing the skin colour, FY!

I love this post! Venue? Hour's car lolz..

Newly-recruited delivery boys and girls!

Nice pose!!! it was me asking them to pose that way:-D

The red couple

I am the king!!!!

KTV session!!!

felt like an outcast wearing a gown of a different colour

Thy and Paul

Oh man! I can barely see my face! This cameraman is not so skilled at all!

happy the second graduation!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Love those photos. They made me feeling missing u so much. Don't know what my days will turn out to be without u guys.
Anonymous said…
Why were you wearing a different coloured gradutation gown?
To hour: come on, dude! We will be there for you emotionally, though not physically.

To pheaktra: Well...I was supposed to go onstage to get the degree from Samdech, so I had to wear this gown.

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)