Talking Vs. Thinking

Sigh...I was browsing through some of my friends' profiles on Facebook, and suddenly it struck me that I had missed out on so many things. And I felt so out of touch with them. Or maybe I was, and I still am. Was it me who made no effort to stay in touch or was it the other way round? Was it my nature? Maybe it was, and I wish people could understand that. Really do!!! I secretly admire people who are born with a flair for simply talking. And I wish I could talk as much. I think a lot about this and that before I spit out a word. Maybe I think too much. And maybe when i think too much, people do not like it. They prefer someone talking out loud. Guess that explains why I have never been the popular one. And it's probably quite depressing to hang out with me.

Comments

Pheaktra said…
Well, distance does make it hard to hang out together but i'm sure keeping in touch isn't a problem cos technology is on our side in that part! :D

Emails, simple messages...it works both ways, friends will make effort to keep in touch wit your farway friends and your friends must do likewise...then, friendship goes on! :D

Don't you agree?
Sopheary said…
No, it's not depressing to hang out with u. You also made the surroundings fun with all the dirty words u picked up from Tha and Paul. Hehe...


U don't need to be eloquent to gain popularity from someone. Though u don't talk much, you're still popular in your silent way. :)
Unknown said…
I've been out of touched recently too. I feel miss some friends so much now man esp when I watched the video on the Drive on V.Day

I was laughing alone you know and at the same time lonely. I was about to feel emotional again man. Well, you've been the popular one, at least among us, man!!! so come on & stop thinking like this again! I wish I could hang out with y'all!
Rithy said…
Normally, its good to think first before you actually spit out your words, but at times, thinking too much about mistakes when talking will result in less communication..Don't think too much dude..be yourself..make mistakes...But you know what?? i feel like you are starting talking more everytime we meet up. Good news for you, mate! keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)