Blog restricted

So finally! This blog is open to the invited readers only. At least it gives me some privacy. There are times when I feel like writing a lot about intimate stuff but have never had the guts to, for fear of unwanted comments from unwanted readers out there. Now that I have restricted the general public from viewing my blog, I can write about most, if not all, of things that I wish to write about. I remember being shocked by the unannounced appearance of this student from IFL. Of course I cannot afford to take any more risks. But then if I still feel uncomfortable with this small throng of invited readers, I might even restrict everyone, I think! Anyway let's just wait and see!

Comments

Sopheary said…
Hopefully, i won't get restricted.
Pheaktra said…
Thanks for the invitation. I hope i will always be in the list! :D

Always be Comfortable sharing with me! :D

^_^ My blog was deleted. FYI!
Unknown said…
Then u can just invite those you think you can pour your emotional feeling to man. Sometimes I also want to restrict my readers, but then i'll have to invite so many readers at the same time, then just let it be. thinking of having a very personal blog too, but don't know if i can manage it at the same time. maybe not write anything lolz... anyway, hope i'll not be one of the unwanted readers or restricted in the future dude! :P
You three will be my invited guests for sure for as long as you still talk to me lolz...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.