......

I am just one week away from being thrown back into the hustle and bustle of IFL life, and though my Battambang trip just ended yesterday, I am already feeling restless and maybe aimless at the same time. Well it's all about how I feel lately. Guess being too free kinda explains why. But during a time like this, it would be a really uplift of spirit if my friends showed signs of care. Maybe it is not so much about attention and care that I crave for. It should be more about my knowledge that they are always there should I need them that matters. Too bad I am not feeling that way right now! It has been almost three weeks since we last met, yet I do not even receive an sms or a call from any of them. Well, it is probably always me who has to be the ice-breaker. But sometimes I find it sickening! Ok maybe they are overwhelmed with too many things now, or maybe they just simply do not give a damn about it! And when I am under this impression, I cannot help but feel kinda disappointed.
So is friendship like a tree? Growing and growing and growing until it reaches one point when it will no longer grow but will wither instead?

Comments

Perhaps u r right by saying friendship is like a tree! At a particular point of time, it just stops growing.. Actually, m not sure too, and i don't know how to comment u as well. Many times that I feel the same way as u; that's all I can say... but guess what? It doesn't matter... the matter is u r happy by urself.. :) My friend told me to lower my expectation so perhaps it may works on u as well.. :)
Unknown said…
I agree with u! Perhaps it's just like a tree. When it grows, growing and growing, until reaching one point, it'll be having other branches and that's the time when it turns its old meaning and value. When it turns to one poing that you can no longer hold it, maybe.. i don't know what to say. It's what I've been feeling anyway.

By the way, you don't have to be me (ice-breaker)! lolz. I know the feeling of being one. I used to be right? Well, just remember that Friendship doesn't come from one side. Another side has to be also initiative. Without communication, friendship doesn't grow I believe! Sometimes I'm also tired and when i'm even busier, i get even more tired about those.
potato said…
i don't feel i'm away from my friends, i always keep talking about them and our good time together. my friends are still in my list no matter how rare or never i'll ever see them. i don't care what they are thinking about me or whether they remember me or not.

come on... don't be so emotional about this. here i am far away but stay me no change as one of your friends. but wait... let me ask you a question first, have you three guys here got a gf yet? davuth, the stupid smiley face no now maybe sucidal face (according to the pic), khmao? cos i've never heard chork zodes said such things since he got me oun. Oh... i see the cause now hehe... :]
To Davuth: yeah happy by ourselves...I am! But there are times when you wish your friends were there--if u get what i mean..

To Hour: Hahaha...i dun mean to make use of your name lolz...anyway, of course you were the initiator too, man!! I remember that too well!!! And i am sure you know exactly how i feel.

To Potatoe: Dude i think it's partly correct to say that having no gf at the moment kinda explains why, but it is all there is to it. I mean, for Tro, he wouldn't share with us even if he felt lonely and stuff, would he, cos he has Mi Oun with him! So bascially he would just approach Mi Oun!
Pagna said…
@Ven: I simply support your example about Tro and Nor! But guess what, you are just partly right!

Anyway, begin every new day with your smile :)
I kinda side with Tha on the point that he still talk to his friends regardless of whether they are thinking of him or not; and that's exactly what I mean by "lower expectation". I know that you want to be cared by ur friends and whatever not, but that's not always a good thing to do. There is still a limit to what friends can do and I hope u dun expect sth beyond the limit. Trust me! Save those over-limit things for ur special one and I'm sure u'll feel better then.. :)

Oh! On top of that, Pagna is right. I totally agree with her. :)

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)