Dry Noodles

Was at the Lucky Supermarket last night. Was trying to look for this type of packaged instant dry noodles. Suddenly my stomach really craved for it! Too bad I could not remember what it was called, so had to spend a hard time browsing through the shelves. And the Lucky guy was of little help. I asked him loads of questions, but he could not manage to give me any satisfactory answers.
I still remember the taste on the tip of my tongue. Though the last time i ate that type of noodles was years back when i was in Singapore, the taste still lingered there. But then there was nothing specially good about the taste. I just missed it, though.
Anyway, after some good minutes of my time were wasted searching for the noodles, I had no choice but to pick the thai dry noodles instead. Well the taste was not the same, but at least it was not too bad! My bro even gave two thumbs up for that! Will have to go buy more this time!
A good oldie is richer in taste...

Comments

Unknown said…
is dry noodle available in Lucky? never know :P
Anonymous said…
i often eat it here, like it a lot.
Rithy said…
Avoid eating it if you can, especially at night time..
pm said…
i love dry noodle.
@hour: yeah but not many options...

@anonymous: dun eat it too much cos it does harm your health

@thy: i know dude but it's okay cos i dun eat it that often.

@pm: you must be very busy! miss you on facebook!!
potato said…
oh i forgot to post my name? well... but it tastes good.
hahaha...sure it does dude:-))

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)