Lonely...

Another rainy day! Dunno why I am feeling so lonely all of a sudden, and dunno who to turn to either. Maybe it is the weather. Or maybe it is the songs. Dunno why exactly! I hate it when loneliness keeps me company. And there is nothing that could lift my spirit at this instant. So though it is late over here (8: 00pm), I have to write sth here. At least it helps when I can pour things out of my head. Well, guess the rain does more than just flood the streets. It, in fact, also sets perfect mood for making your stomach twist and turn for certain reasons. Hope I will feel better soon...

Comments

Sopheary said…
That's why people have a boyfriend or girlfriend. When they get lonely, they just give their partners a call, while the singles do not know who to turn to. lolz..
It doesn't have to be bf or gf... u r staying over there in PP in which many of ur friends are staying. How come u said u r lonely? And if u r lonely, they are just a call away, right? Make use or ur friends.. hehe.. :)
Unknown said…
If u're lonely, turn to someone or u'll be crazy. Don't be like me. Lonely instead of talking i keep mum and just listening to music. Well, i'm more like Japanese now I guess. I think i've changed a lot from talkative to not (be passive). Sigh. I find myself alone lately and most of my lonely time has been accompanied by musics.
You are right!! Friends in PP are many...but...dunno...they are kinda distant sometimes...(not that i want them to)...
potato said…
i'll take some vitamin C to cool me down. pretend to text or call tho i dunno what to say...

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)