highs and lows

Gosh! I dunno what is happening to me! Been plagued by the highs and lows of my emotions! Could not discover what the cause is! Can't believe that despite the fact that now school has resumed, I still let all the unhealthy irrational thoughts clog up my brain. What am I unhappy about? And why all this loneliness, all of a sudden? I really think I must think of something to look forward to! But what can I look forward to? Cannot think of one! Nothing is crossing my mind right now besides this sudden upsurge of overwhelming emotions! Hate it when i get emotional, but can't help it too! Kinda feel there is a big hollow void within me! And it has nothing to do with love, i am sure. Oh man!! It sucks feeling this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

pm said…
You're just lonely and lost.
Rithy said…
Maybe you are just feeling tired and a sense of self-satisfaction, feeling like you are on the peak already..and you dun want to go any further....i dunno...
Pagna said…
It has nothing to do with love? Be firm to your goal and try to get your goal closer. If you are telling me you do not know what is your goal, spend time searching for it, instead of spending time asking yourself why you feel so lonely. I felt lonely though I were not alone, yet surrounded by so many friend, when I do not know what my doing for.
Thx guys!! It has nothing to do with love nor goal!! I have my goal...
Pagna said…
Good luck then, with the goal and still bored :P plus with no relation to LOVE.
There can be two possibilities, one you are lying yourself, two you are an alien, at least to me :P
I have always seen two types of people. One is always motivated and accompanied by their end goal and another is by their LOVE.
hahaha...pagn, i am just a unique person:-)))

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The Good Old Time (2003)