In the class ...

I guess this is my very first time blogging on mobile in the class while there are 30 worried-looking faces before me with eyes glued to the thick stacks of test papers on their desks. I have to admit that I am feeling genuinely relaxed slumping on my wooden chair--though, needless to day, it is anything soft and comfy by nature. To ease things even further, the rain outside is drizzling gently before smashing itself onto the hard earth, breaking into smaller watery droplets. The bad thing, though, is the fact that the moment I dash out of this room unsheltered by my umbrella, I will be soaked through ... Damn it!!! Everytime I sense it's gonna rain--and as a result, bring my umbrella along, it never does! But when I don't, it all comes down as angry heavenly drops! Is it cos of the changing unreliable sky, or is it my poor sky reading skill that should be blamed?? Well whatever the case is, I think it will wet my pants@@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.