A Saturday lonesome lunch ...

What do u do when your friends are all tied up to something in the heat of the Saturday noon? the answer is, "Silly, get your butts somewhere and dig in your lunch--whatever the shit is, bread, porridge or chicken fried rice!" And yeah, here I am eating it, not shit, though, but this tasteless meatball porridge which costs way too much more than it should, given its dish presentation and the quality! And yeah, and here comes the self-pity part! Well I haven't found myself caught up in the whole I-am-the-loneliest-person-on-the-entire-planet crap for a while, but this time despite my internal resistance, I am still dragged headfirst into it! I just can't seem to be on good terms with rejection--however small it might be. Sometimes I let the things in my head get the best of me, and I start to doubt if others do all this mental thinking as much ad I do@@ anyways, craps!!!!! My porridge gets dried up!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.