Just killing the time...

Well, I have just gulped down the whole glassful of coffee milk, and as a matter of fact, this is the second intake. I have always grown attached to coffee milk, something people might usually plaster a label as "an act of a coffee addict". But then this is not the whole point of this entry! Well, I am supposed to have a reunion lunch with my seniors and batchmates from singapore at 12, and this means I have one full hour of luxury before the set time. "Luxury" might not be an overstated noun since I am anything but having fun slumping into this hard wooden chair exposed to the 11 o'clock heat that is beating on me so hard that I wish I could drink something iced more--though I know I have done too much drinking for the past two hours or so. Anyways, I am occupying this seat one table away from this celebrity! I know he is a singer and his name is just on the tip of my tongue! He resembles Meas Saly but I am certain he is not. Grrr.... Never mind!!! I'll just let it pass!!!! @@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.