My two-night journey at KPS

So the fun is over, or at least, it almost is, since I am already leaning quite comfortably onto the comfy seat of Sorya bus while it is purring with pleasure at the approximate speed of 70km/h ... The KPS trip, though with just the three of us, was enjoyable--most part of it was. I had a chance to experience fishing from a fishing boat in the middle of the sea and diving into the vastness of 15-meter-something-deep sea from the boat. The sad part, though, was having to see the stressed-out looks of my two friends. And most of the time onshore, they were caught up in some thoughts, deep faraway thoughts, the thoughts I kn but the depth and the pain of which I would never kn... It broke my heart seeing them in such conditions and there was little I could help despite how much I want to help. Sighs life sucks! Love sucks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger within YOU

HAPPY St. Valentine's Day!

The end. The destination.